Hello All --
Saw Craig early this morning when the doctors were rounding. Measure of kidney function (creatinine) up a little bit to 3.86. Seems to be reaching a plateau and then hopefully will start decreasing. This needs to happen before he will be released.
Lots of discussion today about Craig's work schedule and what to do with his practice in the coming weeks and months.
Camera test of the small intestine was a "perfect" test as far as the readability, and was completely negative.
The repeat Brucellosis antibody titers are only run once a week on Wednesdays, so hopefully we may hear something toward the end of the week on those.
Thanks for all the calls and e-mails and offers of help.
Love, Sharon
Greetings Birkbys! I know this can be a very scarry time for everyone. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Will call before heading the 8 blocks for a visit these next few days.
ReplyDeleteIf you are in need of anything, please let me know. 315-436-9023. peace, love and prayers. Stephanie Pietras
Hi, Honeys:
ReplyDeleteWe are all sharing updates and sending too much love for a fast recovery now and an end to all of this. Our hearts are just with you, and Goose and I for sure are ready to jump on a plane to help if you say the word - REALLY mean that. Take care of one another. Stay strong, and don't let your faith be broken. It will turn around. All love with you,
Ginners xoxoxoxoxoxox
Blog is very cool. Love the music.
Thank you for the link to the blog. We are thinking of all the Birkby's and hope there are brighter days to come...
ReplyDeleteLoves, Shannon & Michael Nelson and family
Sending much love your way to you and the BB fam. We're very grateful for the blog updates.
ReplyDeleteHi Birkbys,
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of you and saying prayers for Craig's speedy recovery. I tried to come see you today while I was at work here at swedish but didn't find you on the 9th floor where I thought Nick said you were staying. Sharon, Can I bring a dinner by for you guys this week??
Shelby Hanson
Dear Sharon,Craig and wonderful kids, yes thank you for the blog updates because you have a million people who love and care about you and hang onto every bit of news hoping that this mysterious malady gets solved and that creatinine starts to drift back down to normal so that you can begin to feel better. If there is anything I can do to help out at the office please just say the word. I would gladly volunteer my time to see some general derm patients (I can even cut things out in tiny disc shapes and pretend its mohs haha just kidding about that part!!). Seriously I hope you know that I am here if you can think of anything that I can do to help out.
ReplyDelete